Welcome to Broad Street jobs board. If you are passionate about making a difference, please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
See below for roles we are currently looking to fill.
Travel Companions! – Explore the world, while helping others enjoy their travel experience
Looking for RN’s, CNA’s or other with experience caring for others who also has travel experience? If this is you, come talk to us. Broad Street, a Home Care Agency is looking for personal assistants who can help navigate the complexity of air travel, as well as provide support once on the ground, all in the effort to reduce the challenge of travel for for our clients and allowing them up to truly enjoy the experience.
In addition to providing personal care and companionship, the job may entail working with airport personnel in handling luggage, ticketing, security and getting to and from departure/arrival gates; coordinating with planned ground transportation and accommodations; making reservations and performing other ad hoc requests; staying in communication with home office. For CNA qualifications, please see the job description below. If you are interested in travel as part of a CNA role, please submit your resume and a cover email describing your experience in travel to email@example.com.
CNAs needed at Broad Street Home Care – Excellent Opportunities!
Broad Street, a Home Care Agency with nursing oversight seeks bright, motivated CNA’s to fill in-home positions in the following areas: Wilmette, Evanston, Skokie, Winnetka, Northbrook, Glenview, Lake Forest, Highland Park, Deerfield, Kenilworth, Barrington, Park Ridge, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Oak Park, & surrounding areas!
The job will entail personal care duties along with active companionship activities designed to enhance quality of life. This may include support with physical and mental exercise, social activities and help around the house.
- Offer Competitive Wage Rates with Performance Incentives!
- Specialty Training Provided! – Increase your skills and knowledge.(once eligible)
- Offers a place to build a Career! We partner with local nursing schools!
- Company phone plan discounts.
- Ongoing Training & Team Building Events!
- Flexible Schedules.
- Caregiver Rewards! (Gifts & Giveaways!)
We are committed to those who demonstrate their commitment to providing premium care and making a positive difference. With your help, we make it possible for people to remain healthy, independent and living in their home. We make a difference at Broad Street, if that motivates you then please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
- IL CNA license—you must pass a background check and a drug screen
- Past experience in home care or as a CNA is a must
- Reliable transportation
- Good references, personal and professional
- Musty be compassionate and want to be part of a team
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover email including the additional information listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- # of years of experience as a CNA, LPN or RN (note: you must be at least a CNA to serve as a personal assistant)
- # of years of experience in Home Care
- Languages spoken fluently
- Computer and Smartphone literacy (Low, Medium, or High)
- Work Availability (days of the week and hours)
- Home Zip Code
- Confirm possession of a valid driver’s license and insured, reliable automobile