The Best Home Care Job Opportunities
Do you view health care as a career? Do you want to make a positive difference in people’s lives? If so, let’s talk about how you can join the Broad Street team.
At Broad Street, we see the job of Care Professional as the most important role in the overall home care process. You spend the most time with the client and your impact serves to not just ensure the health and safety of our clients, but to lift the spirit and quality of life. At Broad Street, we provide the highest quality home care service in Chicago because we work with the best Care Professionals and Caregivers in Chicago How do we get the best Care Professionals, because we provide the best Home Care Job Opportunities.
Why our Home Care Job Opportunities are better
Broad Street’s deeper engagement with clients provides better long term opportunities for our Care Professionals and Caregivers. Some of the key attributes of these opportunities include:
- More hours per shift, More shifts per week - We understand you need to work. Our Care Professionals average over 30 hours per week and our goal is for everyone to work full time.
- Industry leading Pay for Industry leading performance – We believe top performance deserves top pay. Invest the time to improve your skill set and be recognized with greater compensation.
- Work as part of a team – Work directly with a Nurse Supervisor who supports you so you can support the client. Build Long Term working relationships where we are able to make a greater difference as a team. You get more than a job, you get a career.
- Specialized Training – At Broad Street, we focus on helping to manage our clients underlying health conditions. This requires ongoing education and training, which adds to your skill set and make us more impactful with our clients. We provide hands on training in the following specializations:
- Parkinson’s Disease and other movement disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of Dementia
- Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Chronic Conditions including Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Other Physical and Cognitive Conditions including MS and ALS, Cancer Treatment and Recovery, Traumatic Brain Injury, Advanced Mobility Assistance and Fall Prevention, Depression and other forms of Anxiety
Our Home Care Approach
With our personalized home care approach, we view each Client and Care Professional as unique. We then look to pair your individual home care skills and capabilities with the right client and then provide education and training, both general and client specific, so that you are thoroughly prepared. Once we have identified you for a particular client, a Nurse Supervisor introduces you to the client after we have reviewed a specialized home care plan. The Nurse Supervisor then provides ongoing support as you work together to make any adjustments. You may also work with other Care Professionals, including CNAs and PCT’s as part of a team for the same client.
We want to build successful long-term working relationships where we can learn from each other and share in the fulfillment that we have improved the lives of our Home Care clients and their families. At Broad Street, we want to empower you to be your best, so we can be the best for our clients.
Attributes we look for in Home Care Professionals:
- You care about people. This is the only way we are able to provide the premium home care service that we promise to our clients. We genuinely care.
- You view healthcare and home care jobs as a career. Whether you have aspirations towards an advanced degree or you find home care the most rewarding. Come talk to us about how Broad Street Home Care can be a valuable part of your career in health care.
- You embrace technology. We use smartphones and computer training to make you more efficient and to assist our clients in staying connected.
- You work well with a team. Whether you are working with other CNAs, caregivers, Nurse Supervisors, Care Coordinators or other office members, you embrace working with other towards a common goal of great home care service. The only way for Broad Street Home Care to be successful is by working together as a team.
Benefits of Working with Broad Street
- Comprehensive Training Program – Learning and staying up to date with all the Personal Care best home care practices as well as specialized training for specific conditions.
- Advancement Opportunity – We encourage everyone to strive for excellence. This includes promotion opportunities for high performers with specialized skills.
- Tuition Assistance – Because we respect and value the investment you make as a Care Professional, we want to invest alongside with you as you look to advance in your career.
The Impact of Premium Home Care Experience
Our aim is to improve the lives of our clients. The only way we can make this happen is through quality individuals working together towards that common goal. To that end, when it comes to good people who are passionate about making a positive impact on other people’s lives, we will always be hiring.
Ready to make a difference?
Broad Street Educational Series Presents: How to Manage Parkinson’s
How to Manage Parkinson’s So It Doesn’t Manage You OCTOBER 22, 2019 • 5-7 PM (Refreshments Included)Artis Senior Living Lakeview3535 N Ashland Ave., Chicago, IL […]
Parkinson’s Foundation Moving Day!
We are honored to be a sponsor of the Parkinson’s Foundation’s Annual Moving Day. Come join Team Broad Street at Soldier Field’s south tailgating lot […]