Broad Street’s unique home care service model comes from our structure.
Through significant upfront planning which includes careful selection of Personal Assistants, client-specific training and proactive oversight, Broad Street gets more engaged in our clients’ overall solution. This also allows for greater attention to detail.
This is a cornerstone to Broad Street’s high level of customer service and is what enables us to provide home care support that is both comprehensive and customized.
Customized Home Care Services
Our customized home care services make us particularly effective in helping to manage complex situations and underlying health conditions.
Some of the areas where Broad Street excels include:
- Personal Care – Support with all the activities of daily living
- Active Companionship – Engaging in the activities you find enjoyable and fulfilling Meal preparation – Healthy and nutritious, prepared the way you like it
- Household Maintenance – Keeping things organized and clean
- Concierge Services – Your personal problem solver
- Proactive Oversight – All support is proactively managed with oversight to ensure your service is working for you.
Specialized Home Care Services
- Parkinson’s Care – Symptom specific support including medication management and assistance with prescribed exercise
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Engaging but patient, with a focus on dignity and respect
- Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation – Help maintain focus on the path to physical and mental recovery
- Chronic Conditions including Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD) – Helping you monitor and manage your symptoms and keeping you home and out of the hospital
- Other Cognitive and Physical Conditions – Cancer treatment and recovery, Neuromotor diseases including MS and ALS, Traumatic brain injury, Depression and other emotional issues
- Fall Prevention and Mobility Assistance – Keeping you mobile while also keeping you safe
- Geriatric Care Management or Elder Care Management or Patient Advocacy – Support in managing the overall solution and bridging the gap to your healthcare network
- Medication Management – Keeping your medication organized and on time
- Skilled Nursing Services – Wound Care, Surgery After Care, Infusion Therapy and Injections
Who Can Benefit from Home Care Services?
Consider the following circumstances that many seniors face:
It is important for seniors to remain physically and mentally active, to meet with friends and family. A home care provider can help by providing encouragement and support so that seniors can remain engaged in their lives.
By working with our clients to understand their individual’s needs along with their goals and objectives, Broad Street can support for Parkinson’s sufferers, enabling them to continue to live active lives.
Broad Street’s Parkinson’s support services can include collaboration with physicians, including neurologists or movement disorder specialist, along with therapists and other specialists to make ensure we are adjusting the plan accordingly.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support
Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia can be very challenging for seniors and their family. The support of our service focuses on the safety and security of our clients but beyond that, it’s really about encouraging active engagement is the things in life that are enjoyable.
This starts with genuine respect. Understanding that our clients have a history of experience and great accomplishment. We look to honor that rich history and engage in the core talents and interests of our clients.
Learn more about our Alzheimer’s and dementia support services.
Geriatric Care Management
Because of our Home Nursing capabilities, combined with our direct Home Care Services, we work in close collaboration with these professionals to provide a seamless service.
Learn more about our Geriatric Care Management services.
Fall Prevention and Mobility Issues
With in-home care support, seniors can remain active with mobility assistance.
In addition, as part of recovery from surgery or an injury, any Physical therapy can be augmented by an in-home care personal assistant. They can support regimens put in place by a Physical Therapist.
Learn more about our Fall Prevention and Mobility services.
A home care personal assistant can then help ensure that medications are never skipped and that they’re taken with or without food, with lots of water, or in any other way prescribed.
Learn more about our Medication Management services.
Diabetes, CHF and COPD Support
A majority of elders suffer from one or more chronic conditions whether it be Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Not only can it be debilitating, but it can also lead to frequent hospitalization.
With appropriate home care support in place, symptoms can be managed that allow our clients to not only feel healthier but to continue to maintain active lifestyles.
Broad Street, in collaboration with our clients’ physicians, can help manage and monitor symptoms of these chronic conditions in the context of our clients’ daily lives.
Ready to Get Started?
Our top priority is meeting and surpassing that expectation. With our experienced CNAs, you have a dedicated personal assistant focused on your individual needs.
Contact Broad Street Home Care Today
Your health, wellness and quality of life are paramount to everything we do at Broad Street. Give us a call today to learn more – 847- 728-0134. We are ready to hear from you.