Welcome to Broad Street jobs board. If you are passionate about making a difference, please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
Home Care Recruiter needed at Broad Street Home Care – Excellent Opportunities!
We are seeking a self-motivated, team-oriented Home Care Recruiter is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We are unique to the Home Care Industry by providing a highly differentiated, quality focused service model. Essential to our success is developing a strong sense of culture, focused on problem-solving, teamwork and mutual respect. We all work together to achieve a common goal to “Create a great experience for our Clients and for each other.”
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
The appointed Client Care Specialist must meet the following qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – oral, conversational, telephone and written with Clients, Caregivers, and other Office Personnel
- Self-Starter – Ability to proactively see a need and take necessary action to find a solution
- Able to assess caregivers’ skills, personalities, and interests sufficiently to provide input on good client/caregiver matches
- Demonstrate professionalism and responsiveness
- Team player – ability to step into other roles
- Able to learn and use custom software and demonstrated experience with MS Office and other applications
- Able to read, understand and organize large amounts of information
- Interpret personal care plans for clients and assure they are being properly followed
- Proactive development of policy and procedure in support of team goals and regulatory environment
- Preferred caregiver experience
CNAs needed at Broad Street Home Care – Excellent Opportunities!
Broad Street, a Home Care Agency with nursing oversight seeks bright, motivated CNA’s to fill in-home positions in the following areas: Wilmette, Evanston, Skokie, Winnetka, Northbrook, Glenview, Lake Forest, Highland Park, Deerfield, Kenilworth, Barrington, Park Ridge, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Oak Park, & surrounding areas!
The job will entail personal care duties along with active companionship activities designed to enhance quality of life. This may include support with physical and mental exercise, social activities and help around the house.
- Offer Competitive Wage Rates with Performance Incentives!
- Specialty Training Provided! – Increase your skills and knowledge.(once eligible)
- Offers a place to build a Career! We partner with local nursing schools!
- Company phone plan discounts.
- Ongoing Training & Team Building Events!
- Flexible Schedules.
We are committed to those who demonstrate their commitment to providing premium care and making a positive difference. With your help, we make it possible for people to remain healthy, independent and living in their home. We make a difference at Broad Street, if that motivates you then please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
- IL CNA license—you must pass a background check and a drug screen
- Past experience in home care or as a CNA is a must
- Reliable transportation
- Good references, personal and professional
- Musty be compassionate and want to be part of a team
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover email including the additional information listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- # of years of experience as a CNA, LPN or RN (note: you must be at least a CNA to serve as a personal assistant)
- # of years of experience in Home Care
- Languages spoken fluently
- Computer and Smartphone literacy (Low, Medium, or High)
- Work Availability (days of the week and hours)
- Home Zip Code
- Confirm possession of a valid driver’s license and insured, reliable automobile