Welcome to Broad Street jobs board. If you are passionate about making a difference, please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
Home Care Professionals
We are seeking a self-motivated, team-oriented Home Care Professionals who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We are unique to the Home Care Industry by providing a highly differentiated, quality focused service model. Essential to our success is developing a strong sense of culture, focused on problem-solving, teamwork and mutual respect. We all work together to achieve a common goal to “Create a great experience for our Clients and for each other.”
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
We are looking for Care Professionals with the following qualifications:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Patient Care Technician (PCT) and Direct Support Professional (DSP), along with other certifications preferred.
Experience with the following specific health conditions.
- Parkinson’s Disease and other movement disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of Dementia
- Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Chronic Conditions including Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Other Physical and Cognitive Conditions including MS and ALS, Cancer Treatment and Recovery, Traumatic Brain Injury, Advanced Mobility Assistance and Fall Prevention, Depression and other forms of Anxiety
- You care about people. This is the only way we are able to provide the premium home care service that we promise to our clients. We genuinely care.
- You view healthcare and home care jobs as a career. Whether you have aspirations towards an advanced degree or you find home care the most rewarding. Come talk to us about how Broad Street Home Care can be a valuable part of your career in health care.
- You embrace technology. We use smartphones and computer training to make you more efficient and to assist our clients in staying connected.
- You work well with a team. Whether you are working with other CNAs, Care Professionals, Nurse Supervisors, HR Coordinators or other office members, you embrace working with other towards a common goal of great home care service. The only way for Broad Street Home Care to be successful is by working together as a team.
- Self-Starter – Ability to proactively see a need and take necessary action to find a solution
- Demonstrated professionalism and reliability
At Broad Street we offer our Care Professionals and Caregivers the Best Home Care Opportunities
- Longer Shifts
- Competitive Wage Rates with Performance Incentives!
- Specialty Training Provided – Increase your skills and knowledge
- Offers a place to build a Career
- Strong culture where we support each other
We are committed to those who demonstrate their commitment to providing premium home care and making a positive difference. With your help, we make it possible for people to remain healthy, independent and living in their home. We make a difference at Broad Street, if that motivates you then please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover email including the additional information listed below to email@example.com.
- Number of years of experience
- Number of years experience in Home Care
- Any certification including CNA, PCT, DSP, LPN or RN
- Languages spoken fluently
- Work Availability (days of the week and hours)
- Home Zip Code
- US Work Authorization