Welcome to Broad Street jobs board. If you are passionate about making a difference, please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
RN & LPN’s /In-Home Nurse Needed – Start ASAP (Elk Grove Village, IL)
Broad Street, a Premium Home Care and Home Nursing Agency seeks bright, active RN’s or LPN’s to work directly with clients in their home on a contract basis. Specific activities may include skilled nursing as well as general care and may work in conjunction with other Nurses and CNA’s or Caregivers. Candidates must be highly professional, organized, reliable and with excellent communication skills.
The Differences between in-home Nursing and Home Health
– No extensive charting necessary related to Insurance/Medicare coding – Our services are paid through private pay or long-term care insurance
– One on one, bedside care – We offer an ability to make a huge difference in someone’s life through providing comprehensive, continuous care for one person at a time.
– Longer Shift Potential – Not only episodic treatments
Here is what we are looking for:
– Direct Experience working as Nurse or LPN, preferably in a home environment
– Highly Professional in both Appearance and Work Ethic
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Excellent References, Personal and Professional
– Preferred experience may include
o BPAP and CPAP
o Wound Care
Opportunity for Advancement with exceptional performance
At Broad Street, we make it possible for people to remain healthy and independent while living in their home. But we go beyond that. Our mission is to make a meaningfully positive impact on quality of life. If that motivates you, then please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
Positions Include: Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse
If interested, please call Ruthie Wilson at 847-414-2681 or email at RWilson@BroadStreetHomeCare.com with a resume and description of why you are interested and why you think you would be a good fit.
Home Care Professionals
We are seeking a self-motivated, team-oriented Home Care Professionals who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We are unique to the Home Care Industry by providing a highly differentiated, quality focused service model. Essential to our success is developing a strong sense of culture, focused on problem-solving, teamwork and mutual respect. We all work together to achieve a common goal to “Create a great experience for our Clients and for each other.”
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
We are looking for Care Professionals with the following qualifications:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Patient Care Technician (PCT) and Direct Support Professional (DSP), along with other certifications preferred.
Experience with the following specific health conditions.
- Parkinson’s Disease and other movement disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of Dementia
- Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Chronic Conditions including Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Other Physical and Cognitive Conditions including MS and ALS, Cancer Treatment and Recovery, Traumatic Brain Injury, Advanced Mobility Assistance and Fall Prevention, Depression and other forms of Anxiety
- You care about people. This is the only way we are able to provide the premium home care service that we promise to our clients. We genuinely care.
- You view healthcare and home care jobs as a career. Whether you have aspirations towards an advanced degree or you find home care the most rewarding. Come talk to us about how Broad Street Home Care can be a valuable part of your career in health care.
- You embrace technology. We use smartphones and computer training to make you more efficient and to assist our clients in staying connected.
- You work well with a team. Whether you are working with other CNAs, Care Professionals, Nurse Supervisors, HR Coordinators or other office members, you embrace working with other towards a common goal of great home care service. The only way for Broad Street Home Care to be successful is by working together as a team.
- Self-Starter – Ability to proactively see a need and take necessary action to find a solution
- Demonstrated professionalism and reliability
At Broad Street we offer our Care Professionals and Caregivers the Best Home Care Opportunities
- Longer Shifts
- Competitive Wage Rates with Performance Incentives!
- Specialty Training Provided – Increase your skills and knowledge
- Offers a place to build a Career
- Strong culture where we support each other
We are committed to those who demonstrate their commitment to providing premium home care and making a positive difference. With your help, we make it possible for people to remain healthy, independent and living in their home. We make a difference at Broad Street, if that motivates you then please talk to us to learn more about joining our team.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover email including the additional information listed below to email@example.com.
- Number of years of experience
- Number of years experience in Home Care
- Any certification including CNA, PCT, DSP, LPN or RN
- Languages spoken fluently
- Work Availability (days of the week and hours)
- Home Zip Code
- US Work Authorization