Premium Home Care Services – Backed by a Professional Network
A Coordinated Solution: Broad Street maintains a unique and established Professional Network, which includes specialized capabilities and services from across the Chicago area.
We understand these resources may not be relevant, but they can be helpful when needed. This allows us to better serve you as we consider ourselves as not only a solutions provider but part of an overall health system. Some of these services include the following:
Top Home Care Services in addition to Broad Street
- Specialists and Primary Care Physicians – Broad Street is well connected to a variety of Health Care Systems and Physician Groups within Chicago. While you may already have your healthcare support network established, we can help you navigate and coordinate if you have any gaps or if the need ever arises
- Concierge Medicine and Geriatric Medicine – With the current healthcare system strained, Concierge Medicine has become a great alternative to receiving a higher level of personalized medical attention specifically focused on seniors. We work with a variety of Concierge and Geriatric physicians throughout the North Shore and greater Chicago Area.
- Patient Advocates, Geriatric and Elder Care Managers – We work with a variety of Advocates and Care Managers with a variety of skills and capabilities. From highly specialized and clinically focused consultants who can advise you in complex medical matters to well-rounded professionals who can help manage your overall affair. We work seamlessly with all, as our Nurse Supervisors can also function as Patient Advocates and Care Managers, and fill in the gaps
- Medicare Home Health – If you are being discharged from the Hospital or a Skilled Nursing Facility or Rehab facility, you may often need the service of a Medicare Home Health. Our Nurses and Care Professionals have significant experience working with Home Health. Through communication and coordination, we make sure your experience is fluid and you are getting the best overall support. With our Skilled Nursing capability, we can also potentially provide services that are either not covered by Medicare or where the Medicare solution is not enough
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists – Given our experience with complex underlying health conditions, particularly related to Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Lewy Body and Stroke, we work with a variety of therapists who specialize in targeted therapies. We can help you coordinate with these specialists. Furthermore, your Care Professionals can also support you with continued prescribed therapy exercises outside of your defined sessions.
- Social Workers and Mental Health Workers – When mental health is a concern, sometimes Social Workers and Mental Health workers can be invaluable to helping to resolve issues with clients and with family. Broad Street’s Home Care service can take all of these issues into account when customizing service and support around these needs
- Additional Professional Services – We are also able to offer additional services that are non-medical in nature. for example, services related to business or legal matters or household maintenance
Concierge Home Care Services
As a premium, customized home care service, Broad Street manages and coordinates all required senior care services – whether in our local North Shore communities, or in other parts of Chicago.
Our office Director of Client Services, and our office staff maintain relationships with both within the healthcare system and with on-health related services.
Broad Street concierge home care services go beyond these relationships. We have an exceptional ability to find solutions.
The goal of our Concierge Home Care Service is to deliver solutions when you need them.
Some of our clients prefer a more private life with less active engagement. We respect our clients’ individuality, and adjust our services accordingly.
Broad Street does not look to drive our clients’ decisions. We look to provide the comprehensive support our clients want, to enable them to live the life they choose.
Contact Us Today
Your health, wellness and quality of life are paramount to everything we do at Broad Street. Give us a call today to learn more – 847- 728-0134. We are ready to hear from you.
Explore the possibilities
All of the additional services are focused on enhancing our premium level of care. They each incorporate our key capabilities and showcase how Broad Street can serve your personal care needs while also enabling a more active lifestyle.
Geriatric Care Management
Highly experienced Geriatric Care Managers (GCM) serve as your personal advocate for health related needs.Read More
Our Registered Nurses are available to support your recovery and keep you healthy.Read More
A more comprehensive level of support.Read More
Broad Street Adventures
Explore the world with comfort and ease.Read More
Parkinson’s Foundation Moving Day!
We are honored to be a sponsor of the Parkinson’s Foundation’s Annual Moving Day. Come join Team Broad Street at Soldier Field’s south tailgating lot […]
Bill Bucklew and Broad Street at Belmont Village in Glenview, September 18th!
Looking for Inspiration? Come see Bill Bucklew and Broad Street’s Diane Breslow and Brian Lebens as Bill discusses his personal journey through Parkinson’s. This is […]